The Spring of Geronstere was discovered in 1599 and made available for the benefit of the public in 1717.
Known as the “Furious”, the spring is located at the edge of the wood. Its history goes back to the 16th century and it is known that it welcomed Beau Pierre Le Grand.
Located at an altitude of 410m, the Spring of Geronstere provides water with a sulphuric taste which eases respiratory problems.In the 18th century, a new larger building was erected for the purpose of tourism.At the end of the 19th century, the last restoration of the building took place following a fire.
This high place in the history of Spa has become the meeting point of gourmets, walkers and heritage lovers.